My name is Dr. Peter Jasinski MD, PhD graduated from Vienna Medical School in Austria (Dec. 2009) and worked on my PhD thesis at the University of Minnesota Medical School, USA and Military Institute of Medicine in Warsaw, Poland (graduated in Oct. 2012).
My clinical experience (after graduation) as a general practitioner and resident in trauma and orthopedic surgery was gained in various hospitals in the city of Vienna, Austria and at the Hospital San Juan de Dios, in Guatemala City, Guatemala.
In May 2016 my degree as a medical doctor was validated by the Colombian Ministry of Education and my First Aid International Outpatient Clinic was created and certified by the Colombian Ministry of Health as a General Medicine (General Practitioner) unit.
At this moment we are providing medical assistance to over 150 hotels in Bogota, a few embassies and international organisations. We have also been attending international patients, who are being directed to us by one of the leading, global travel insurance company AXA.
In cooperation with another emergency unit we have a 24h | 365d quick access to clinical laboratory and radiology service to investigate patient’s status.
We provide a medical service in Bogota in 4 different languages: Spanish, English, German and Polish.
Online search: Medical Doctor in Bogota. English Speaking Medical Doctor in Bogota. General Practitioner in Bogota. First Aid International Bogota. Physician in Bogota. Der Arzt in Bogota
( Ärzteliste Deutsche Botschaft Bogota https://bogota.diplo.de/blob/1994568/49485c6b8b17f1c8bcab3e236794e817/aerzteliste-data.pdf ).
Medical doctor bogota english speaking medical doctor bogota. General practitioner bogota. Medicin General a Bogota. Medecins Bogota. Medecin a Bogota. Medecine Generale a Bogota. Docteur a Bogota.Lekarz w Bogocie.
Recommended by Overlander Health: https://www.overlanderhealth.com/healthcare-colombia
- ACUTE MOUNTAIN SICKNESS (AMS) AND HIGH ALTITUDE PROBLEMS IN BOGOTA.
- DEHYDRATION IN BOGOTA.
- TRAVEL DIARRHEA, NAUSEAS AND VOMIT CAUSED BY FOOD AND/OR WATER INTOXICATIONS IN BOGOTA.
- RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS IN BOGOTA.
- VARIOUS VIRAL AND BACTERIAL INFECTIONS; EAR, URINARY TRACT, WOUND, EYE AND OTHERS IN BOGOTA.
- SUNBURN AND SUNALERGY IN BOGOTA.
- DIFFERENT ALLERGIES AND INSECT BITES IN BOGOTA.
- ACUTE PROBLEMS WITH HEMORRHOIDS IN BOGOTA.
- ACUTE SPINE, MUSCULAR, TENDONS AND JOINT ONSET OF PAIN IN BOGOTA.
- ACUTE ONSETS OF HIGH FEVER IN BOGOTA.
- STD´s (SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES) TESTING IN BOGOTA.
- VACCINATIONS IN BOGOTA, incl. RABIES VACCINE IN BOGOTA.
- RABIES VACCINATIONS IN BOGOTA
ANY OTHER HEALTH PROBLEMS DURING YOUR STAY IN BOGOTA.
FIRST AID INTERNATIONAL OUTPATIENT CLINIC
DR. PETER JASINSKI MD, PhD
a member of Colombian Medical Chamber No. 459839 | a member of Colombian Ministry of Health No. DHS390496
AXA GLOBAL TRAVEL INSURANCE
AXA TRAVEL BRAZIL
COOPERATIONS WITH (PATIENTS ATTENDED):
2.EUROPAEISCHE/EUROPEAN TRAVEL INSURANCE
3.CANASSISTANCE/CROIX BLEUE CANADA and others.
HOTEL REFERENCES in BOGOTA (PATIENTS ATTENDED):
1.MARRIOTT HOTEL BOGOTA
2.HOTEL BOUTIQUE CASA QUINTA BOGOTA
3. MASAYA HOSTAL GROUP and others.
Opening hours: appointment by PHONE:
(+571) 269 0363
(+57) 316 300 8340
FIRST AID INTERNATIONAL
Calle 25 Bis # 31A-39, Bogotá D.C., Colombia (15min. away from Candelaria on the way to the Airport)